North Ealing is a London Underground station on the Uxbridge branch of the Piccadilly Line between Ealing Common and Park Royal. The station is located on Station Road, a short distance from the junction of Queens Drive and Hanger Lane (A406, North Circular Road). It is in Travelcard Zone 3.
North Ealing station was opened on 23 June 1903 by the Metropolitan District Railway (MDR, now the District Line) on its new extension from north of Ealing Common to Park Royal & Twyford Abbey (closed and replaced by Park Royal in 1931), where the Royal Agricultural Society’s Park Royal show grounds had been recently opened.
The line was opened fully to South Harrow on 28 June 1903.